Ministry of Labor & Employment, Government of India has launched a Service on 01 July 2011 through which Employee can Check PF Balance online and the Service known as KYEPFB (Know Your EPF Balance). This is the very simple way to know the balance of PF account but sometimes it is really a complicated service if you will not put the PF number in the correct format.
Please follow the Following Steps to Check PF Balance
• Log on to www.epfindia.com/site_en/KYEPFB.php
• Then you will see a hyperlink in the bottom stating that “Click here to Know Your PF Balance”
• Click on the link, then you will be redirected to Member Balance Information System in next tab.
• Then, you need to Select PF Office State from Drop down.
• After Selecting PF Office State from Dropdown, you will see the EPF Office Name on the same. You need to select your EPF Office Name as per the EPF City
• Then, you will be redirected to fill the PF Account Number, Name (as appears in EPF Slip) and Mobile number.
• Please fill the PF Account Number in the same format as in the below example Image and Tick on the Check box to Agree on the Term & Conditions and Press Submit.
• Then, you will see a notification in the bottom of the same stating that “Your EPF balance has been sent through SMS on your specified mobile number. You shall receive the SMS shortly.
• Then, in few minute you will receive a Text on the same Mobile number which was entered by you at the time of filling the information on Member Balance Information System.